Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Sweetness at the Bottom of Pie

I just finished this book a few days ago and i LOVED it.

It's the summer of 1950. 11 year old Flavia De Luce loves chemistry (she's better than I am!!!). One night she wakes up and finds a body in the garden. Flavia should've been scared but she wasn't. Flavia does many things to solve the crime.

I loved this book because of the suspense. I couldn't put it down. Even when I was really tired, I forced myself to read more because it's such a great book. I was loving the book more and more with every sentence that I read. You should read it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read it! So glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way when I find a book I really love, I can't put them down either! Sometimes I'll read all night long! Sounds like you really liked this book, how fun!!

    Keep reading girl! I can't wait to hear about your next one... :)

    ReplyDelete